Employment News for the week (Employment News 24th November to 30th November, 2012) issued with a lot of employment opportunities as usual.
Job Highlights of Employment News 24 Nov – 30 Nov 2012
Sunday, 25 November 2012
Monday, 19 November 2012
Employment News for the week of 17th November to 23rd November 2012 published with a lot of Government Job Vacancies. It includes Professors Vacancies in JNU, Medical related job vacancies in HAL etc. For the quick reference of our readers we publish here the Job highlights of Employment News 17 Nov 23 Nov 2012.
The above job vacancies are from the employment news 17 November to 23 rd November 2012. Read the current employment news for more details.
Saturday, 3 November 2012
Employment News 03 November - 09 November 2012 issued with a lot of government job vacancies. The important employment opportunity advertised this time is North East Frontier Railways invite application for filling 2018 vacancies of Group D staff. Job highlights of the current employment news shown below:-
- Northeast Frontier Railway requires 2018 Group ‘D’ posts Last Date : 23.11.2012
- East Central Railway requires 26 Sports persons in various discipline Last Date : 21.11.2012
- Directorate General Border Security Force requires 386 Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) (a). and Head Constable (Min) Last Date : 30 days after Publication
- The Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried Indian Citizens for Short Service (a).Commission (SSC) as Pilot/Observer in the Executive Branch Last Date : 9.11.2012
- Central Employment Exchange invites applications for various posts Last Date : 26.11.2012
- Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board invites applications for various Scientific posts under different institutes of the ICAR. Last Date : 20.11.2012
- Gun and Shell Factory, Cossipore requires 55 Electroplater, Blacksmith, Electrician, Fitter, Turner etc. Last Date : Fifteen days after publication
Above mentioned job vacancies are from employment news 03 November - 09 November 2102. Read the current issue or log in to the website of employment news for more details of each job vacancies.